When financial institutions are facing the possibility of litigation to protect their assets and investments, it is important to have the representation of a law firm that has the necessary default related experience as well as the experience and skill in the courtroom. It is also important that the firm you choose to protect your interests has the capacity to effectively meet your needs both in federal and state trial courts and, if necessary, on appeal.
Focused on Creditor Needs
Our firm is focused exclusively on serving the needs of creditors. We represent the interests of banks and other financial institutions that are in need of representation that will meet their litigation goals. We represent the interests of our clients in a wide range of matters, including:
- Defending wrongful foreclosure claims
- Defending requests to enjoin foreclosures
- RESPA (Real Estate Settlement Protection Act)
- Responding to consumer protection claims (Chapter 93A)
- FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act)
- Truth in lending suits
- Municipal code violation complaints
- Title curative issues
Our depth of experience in all of the jurisdictions that we service and the scale of our firm allow us to offer very competitive rates without making any sacrifices on representation quality. We rely on:
- The latest legal technology to manage our cases
- Training programs that ensure that our attorneys and staff have mastered the processes and the law in the areas in which they practice
- Unsurpassed knowledge in our areas of practice
CONTACT HARMON LAW OFFICES, P.C.
To ensure that your interests receive the fullest protection, contact the creditor representation lawyers of Harmon Law Offices, P.C.