Meet The Attorneys Of Harmon Law Offices, P.C.
Making the right choices is critical when challenges confront your business. Protecting your investments in bankruptcy, litigation and foreclosure proceedings can help ensure the stability of your business by avoiding unnecessary costs and delays. Harmon Law Offices, P.C., offers its clients the highly effective and ethical creditor-focused representation our clients need. Our attorneys all bring exceptional skill and depth of knowledge to their practice.
To learn more about our lawyers’ backgrounds, follow the links below.
- Bolduc, Lori A, Attorney Manager
- Borges, Eric A., Associate
- Butcher, Banita, Attorney Manager
- Dalton, Allison West, Attorney Manager
- Dolben Joseph M., Attorney Manager
- Greeley, Marcia A, Associate
- Harmon, Andrew Scott, Managing Partner
- Harmon, Mark Peter, Chairman
- McHugh, Kurt R., Associate
- Nizami Zoh
- Nolan, Francis J., Attorney Director
- O’Leary, Edward Patrick, Associate
- Santolucito, Thomas J., Attorney Manager
- Vogel, Erika L., Associate
- Walsh, Thomas J., Managing Attorney
Contact The Boston Creditors’ Rights Attorneys Of Harmon Law Offices, P.C.
For exceptional representation of your rights as a creditor, turn to the lawyers of Harmon Law Offices, P.C. To learn more about how we can help you protect your interests, call 617-558-0500 or contact us online.